Data Integrity and Analytics
“The only thing worse than dirty data is making business decisions based on dirty data.”
Fact #1: More data has been created in the last two years than in ALL the previous years of human existence.
Fact #2: Left untouched, data deteriorates at a rate of 25% (or more) per year.
Question: Are you making good business decisions based on superior data quality?
The ComResource Data Integrity and Analytics team not only helps our clients improve the quality of their data, but also provides critical analytics, process improvement and data enhancement solutions to more effectively compete in today’s volatile business environment. Our goal is to assist our clients to employ best practices in various facets of Master Data Management including:
Data and System Evaluation
Understanding complex systems and targeting the entry and transfer points for dirty data can be challenging. Often, the root cause for dirty data is a process instead of a technical issue or limitation. Our team provides the analytics and subsequently the justification needed to reach across lines of business to actually affect change in an organization.
Data Cleansing and Synching
Joe or Joseph? Single or Divorced? Problems with duplicate records or duplicate customers? Multiple parties represented in a single customer record? Inconsistent data from multiple systems? Non-standardized product names/descriptions? These types of issues can wreak havoc in synchronizing and aligning systems within an organization. We utilize custom automated solutions as well as manual research to validate, consolidate, and transform data into a trusted company asset.
Metrics and Analytics
Data becomes information when it has meaning. One of the key components of our cleansing and validation process includes the ability to provide meaningful metrics about the core record set. These metrics facilitate robust reporting and analytics, increasing the value, trustworthiness and usefulness of your data.
Marital status validation. Mortality screening. Customer merges/purges. Filling in data gaps. Our goal is to return clean and enhanced data, providing our clients with the opportunity to make improved business decisions.
Take the ComResource Data Quality Challenge…
- Have you recently upgraded your systems?
- Have you recently merged 2 or more systems?
- Has it been longer than 12 months since you have invested in a data cleansing effort?
- Have you received customer feedback on errors in their information from your company?
- Would you like to implement a targeted direct marketing campaign, but you don’t trust the accuracy of your customers’ information in your system?
- Would you like to improve your company’s reputation and brand by increasing confidence in your data quality?
- Do you need indisputable metrics to act as a bridge builder between multiple divisions in your company to pinpoint problem areas and improvement opportunities for data collection, maintenance and utilization?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, contact ComResource today and let us help you tackle your data quality challenge.